In the footsteps of archaeologists, an archeological and fun adventure for the whole family.
After 2000 years of mystery, an important Gallo-Roman port city today delivers some of its secrets!
A modern and interactive museum (restitutions, artefacts) and a journey between the thermal baths and the surroundings of the temple, today faithfully restored to the public, will allow you to understand the extent of this ancient city. Everyday life at this time will be revealed to you. Throughout the year there are free or guided tours for young and old.
From April to October, numerous activities: guided tours every day, gallo-roman animations during all the school holidays, guided tours of the excavation sites, excavation workshop for the children ... Inquire.
Opening for all audiences, from 1 April to 11 November 2016:
- April, October and November: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 2 pm to 6 pm
- May, June and from 12 to 30 September: from Wednesday to Sunday, from 2 pm to 6 pm
- From July 1st to September 11th: every day from 10am to 7pm.
- Open every day, from 2 pm to 6 pm, during the school holidays of Easter and All Saints' Day.
- Other periods upon reservation at 05.46.90.43.66
Visits for groups, from 1 February to 30 December, upon reservation.
Individuals: Adults € 5, children € 2.50 (8 to 15 years), free for children under 8 years old.
Other rates: contact us.
Photos © e-com-photos.eu/C. Baudot
No review yet. Be the first to give yours !