Royan Regatta, a club affiliated to the French Sailing Federation, labeled Ecole Française de Voile and Coaching plaisance, a member of Station Nautique Agglomération Royan Atlantique, have an average of 150 members per year and each year issue nearly 1,000 sailing passports.
All year :
- Sports School and Leisure Sailing: sports and group lessons (every Saturday from the beginning of March to the end of November, excluding school holidays).
- Cruise school: to learn how to sail in crew aboard a sailboat of 8 meters (J80) or take lessons on its own sailing boat (coaching pleasure)
- Sailing school: primary schools (classes of CM1 and CM2), secondary school Emile Zola and Lycée Cordouan (sports section secondary and high school)
- Competition: league and inter-league championship in light sailing, club championship and offshore regattas in habitable vile.
- Animations à carte (private lessons, groups etc.)
During the school holidays :
- Internships per week (from 7 years)
- Jardin des Mers (from 4 years)
- Baptisms, private lessons, equipment rental, raids
- Animations à la carte
The Training Center
The regattas of Royan train future sailing instructors to the diploma of Assistant Sailing Instructor (CQP AMV), certificate of professional training which allows to supervise groups of all ages.
Thematic courses (weather, map reading, route planning etc. are also regularly organized as part of the cruise school.
No review yet. Be the first to give yours !